MCI is fortunate to have provided design/build services for shell building and corporate tenant work for this client for two buildings. The most recent project is its nine floor, 256,000 SF headquarters that included four levels of below grade parking.
- Office areas designed with 645 tons of cooling capacity and 300 tons of cooling capacity for internal IT labs loads
- An adjoining 5,850 SF auditorium
- CO2 outdoor air control
- Parking deck is ventilated through the area ventilation fan actuated by local CO sensors
- Full service kitchen and dining
- IT and server spaces
- Generator supported with EMS load shedding