Mechanical Contractors, Inc. has been providing HVAC Service through a Preventive Maintenance Contract and repair/replacement services to Roush Racing since 2007. MCI services over 100 pieces of equipment across three separate buildings for the Nascar team to include equipment that provides comfort cooling, cooling, exhaust fans, supply fans, etc. for their Dynometer, engine testing, and other critical testing areas. Through our Preventive Maintenance Contract, MCI is able to:
- Perform regular required service on equipment on a pre-determined schedule so that it does not develop catastrophic failures and performs better over its useful lifecycle.
- Enhance and extend the useful lifecycle of mechanical assets decreasing the need for capital replacements before necessary.
- Enhance the efficiency of equipment keeping them running more efficiently and lowering power expenses.
- Enhance the performance of mechanical assets by increasing uptime.
- Enhance the customer (internal or external) service because maintenance teams have less unplanned maintenance and can respond quicker to new problems.
- Contribute positively to the reputation of the customer