MCI was awarded the contract to provide design/build services for the Harris and Boyle buidings located in Ballantyne Corporate Park. The Boyle and Harris office project consist of twin 10-story precast and glass commercial structures with structured parking totaling 516,650 SF. These twin towers achieved Gold Certification under the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) criteria.
- Two 10-story office buildings
- High performance air filtration system using all MERV 13 filtration on all handling units
- Solar powered water heating system
- Higher levels of indoor air quality
- Separate metering through Tridium to examine the energy usage of lighting and core/shell HVAC