The 180,000 SF HSBC Mortgage Services Office Building included training rooms, executive offices, full kitchen/dining, and a parking deck. This job was designed by our in-house engineering staff and has advanced energy features that allowed it to achieve LEED certification. In addition to installing the most efficient system possible, MCI created in computer software an energy model to document the savings expectations.
- High efficiency lighting with occupancy sensors for switching
- Ozone protecting refrigerant in the AC systems
- High efficiency equipment
- Specialized exhaust for large copiers
- Continuous monitoring of temperature, humidity, and power use
- Carbon dioxide monitoring for control of the building ventilation