Harris Building was constructed as a 10 Story Premier Office Building in the Ballantyne Corporate Park, along with its sister building, Boyle. It was designed and installed By Mechanical Contractors, Inc. The HVAC system consists of a Self Contained Water cooled air conditioning unit on each floor and a roof-mounted cooling tower and pumps to circulate condenser water to all floors. There is also a closed loop condenser water system installed to allow the tenants to install dedicated equipment as necessary for individual needs. The BMS system, which is a Tridium Controls System controlled by the Bissell IT system, allows the building to operate at maximum efficiency at all times of the day and provides the owner the ability to make any necessary changes as needed.
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) system with a medium pressure ductwork loop on each floor.
- 10 Water Cooled Self Contained (WCSC) Air Handling Units per building
- 525 Total Tonnage
- Tridium Controls System controlled by Bissell IT System
Energy Conservation Measures:
- Demand Control Ventilation– CO2 OA Control
- Water-Side Economizers
- Variable Speed Condenser Water Pumping
- Critical Zone Pressure Reset
- Cooling Tower Fans– Variable Speed
- 12 degree Cooling Tower temperature difference
- 253,325 Square Feet
- 10 Floors
- Parking Deck
- Commercial Construction