With over 113,000 square feet of Class-A office space and 60,000 square feet of retail space, East 54 is a 4 Story Mixed Use Class A Office/Retail Project. This project achieved Platinum Certification for Core and Shell under the LEED program.
- DX split systems with roof mounted condensers to condition the first floor retail space
- Class A office spaces conditioned by six (6) Roof Top VAV Units
- Fan Heat / VAV boxes to provide independent control for the office areas. All of the corner offices have their own Fan Heat Box to provide proper comfort levels to the occupants.
- MCI fabricated 24” high roof curbs with the return air roof opening offset from the RTU return air opening which required the return air to turn several times before the air got back to the roof top unit. This design feature helps to reduce the noise levels of the roof top unit for the tenants that occupy the floor below them.
- Underground Parking Garage ventilated with sidewall exhaust fans and air ways from ground level grates. The fans were controlled by CO sensors mounted throughout the garage area.
- The control system monitors and controls the RTUs, Fan Heat / VAV Boxes, Toilet Exhaust Fans, Electrical KW consumed by the building, and the ventilation fans for the underground parking area.